One of the main programs managed by INDOHUN is the School of Global Health Diplomacy (SGHD). SGHD is a manifestation of the importance of cross-sector collaboration in order to advance health diplomacy in Indonesia. In 2019, SGHD has an inspirational discussion program that focuses on health advocacy. The activity is Diplomacy Needs Action (DNA). This program is a place where participants can exchange insight, knowledge, and idea regarding health issues in order to solve them together.
Day / Date: Friday, December 21, 2018
Time: 14.00 – 16.00 WIB
Place: Convention Hall, UI Depok
- Students from various faculties and departments such as the health faculties (public health, medicine, pharmacy, nursing, veterinary medicine, etc.), engineering faculties (civil engineering, electrical engineering, etc.), and faculties of social sciences and sciences politics (communication, law, international relations, etc.)
- Lecturers from various faculties and departments throughout Jabodetabek
- Teuku Adifitrian, Sp.BP (dr. Tompi) – Founder Klinik Beyoutiful, Musician, and Social Activist
- Dewi Nur Aisyah – Founder TBDeCare
- Andreas Senjaya – Founder iGrow
- Kevin Nurtanio – Product Manager of Halodoc
Also, there will be a special performance by STAND UP COMEDY UI.
The registration for this event has been closed. See you there!
“A movement isn’t about creating ads and having people passively watch. It’s about creating the tools so people take action”- Jason Harris, CEO of Mekanism