Do you know One Health? Join this competition and to make One Health echoing across the Nation!
INDOHUN wants you to make One Health has a good positioning among Indonesian people, and this needs to be done because One Health is not a common term in our society. Participants need to build a good communication plan in order to make One Health as an approach/term that easily understood, gain wider awareness, and believed as an important thing that need to be conceived by the community. (further info on One Health, please access www.indohun.org)
- This competition is open to individuals and groups around the world.
- The participants should make a comprehensive Communication strategy to promote One Health in creative and innovative way
- The campaign/communication strategy should be submitted in Indonesian language, with the exception for international submissions are allowed to use English.
- The target of the campaign is GENERAL AUDIENCE/PEOPLE IN THE COMMUNITY, not only people from health sectors.
- In their Communication strategy, participants should be detail about the big idea of their communication plan/campaign. (5W1H)
- The participants should attach the forecasted budget to apply their strategy in the real context, determined the media/platform that will be used, timeline of the campaign, and any other technical details.
- Adding design materials and any other visualization of the strategy, will be a great value to win the competition.
- Participants should make their Communication strategy in PDF, with good presentation and understandable explanation.
- The participants only allowed to make their Communication Strategy in 10 pages (max).
- There will be 5 finalists who need to present their Communication Strategy (in PPT format) to the panel of judges. (Presentation will be held in Jakarta/Depok)
- There are several focuses that could be emphasized as important topics of One Health; Antibiotic Microbial Resistence, zoonotic disease, and Emerging Infectious Disease.
- The file of Communication Strategy should be submitted to [email protected]. The deadline will be on December 13th, 2018 (before midnight), using subject: #IKNOWICARE – COMM STRATEGY – NAME OF THE TEAM.
- All the campaign that has been compiled will be INDOHUN’s property. Selected entries will be carried through as INDOHUN’s future campaign.
- The competition will be documented and registered, then will be send to the One Health Commission as Indonesia’s to be featured in international event listing.
- This event serves a platform to promote INDOHUN’s programs even further, specifically catering the young audience.
- First Winner : IDR 1.500.000
- Second Winner : IDR 1.000.000
- Third Winner : IDR 500.000
All three winners will also have the chance to get the free access to attend Global Health True Leaders or Global Health Diplomacy Training