Vacancy: Country Coordinator
Are you the one we're looking for?
Position Offered: COUNTRY COORDINATOR
International Vaccine Institute (IVI) is leading an international consortium project called CAPTURA (Capturing data on AMR Patterns and Trends in Use in Regions of Asia) and seeking a part-time Country Coordinator for 6-month contract duration with possibility of extension. The candidate will work under the supervision of the technical lead at IVI as the advisor of the study.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Understand the CAPTURA project and represent CAPTURA in Indonesia;
2. Engage with local stakeholders on behalf of the CAPTURA consortium. The stakeholder list includes, but is not limited to, MoH (NIHRD and DG of Referral Health Services), KPRA, BPOM, public and private Hospitals, medical schools, pharmacies, scientific associations, and international organizations including WHO, INDOHUN, DAI, etc.
3. Help identify AMR, AMC, and AMU data sources and capacities;
4. Participate in training and assist in conducting training of local staff as required.
5. Identify and hire local field staff in collaboration with CAPTURA project team as deemed necessary for the successful conduct of the project
6. Perform any other relevant task requested by the technical lead at IVI.
1. Master’s degree or equivalent;
2. Minimum 3 years experiences in AMR, AMU, or AMC;
3. Able to work independently as an individual and as a part of the team;
4. Good communication skills;
5. Proficient in English (written and spoken).