Vacancy: Antimicrobial resistance (AMR), antimicrobial consumption (AMC), and antimicrobial use (AMU) Data Visualization Expert
Are you the one we're looking for?
Antimicrobial resistance (AMR), antimicrobial consumption (AMC), and antimicrobial use (AMU) Data Visualization Expert
International Vaccine Institute (IVI) is leading an international consortium project called CAPTURA (Capturing data on AMR Patterns & Trends in Use in Regions of Asia) and seeking a part-time Data Visualization Expert for 6-month contract duration with possibility of extension. The candidate will work under the supervision of the technical lead at IVI as the advisor of the study.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Understand the CAPTURA project and represent CAPTURA in Indonesia;
2. Engage with local stakeholders on behalf of the CAPTURA consortium. The stakeholder list includes, but is not limited to, MoH (NIHRD and DG of Referral Health Services), KPRA, BPOM, public and private Hospitals, medical schools, pharmacies, scientific associations, and international organizations including WHO, INDOHUN, DAI, etc.
3. Help review AMR, AMC, and AMU analytics associated with reporting, dash boarding, and presenting real-time analytics and existing data visualizations;
4. Identify opportunities to improve AMR, AMC, and AMU analytics and visualizations in Indonesia.
5. Support visualization of any collected AMR, AMC and AMU data
6. Perform any other relevant task requested by the technical lead at IVI.
1. Master’s degree or equivalent;
2. Minimum 3 years experiences in AMR, AMU, or AMC;
3. Knowledge of data analysis and visualization programs;
4. Able to work independently as an individual and as a part of the team;
5. Good communication skills;
6. Proficient in English (written and spoken).