South East Asia One Health University Network (SEAOHUN) Scholarship 2018
Deadline July 31st 2018
SEAOHUN is pleased to offer Master’s scholarships to pursue graduate degrees related to One Health at academic institutions in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam!
Criteria for applicants:
- Must be a citizen of a SEAOHUN member country (Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam) or a SEAOHUN expansion country (Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Bangladesh)
- Plan a career in human, animal, or environment health applying One hHealth principles
- Must not be more than 35 years of age at the start of academic year 2018/ 2019.
- Must be accepted and enrolled as a full-time student in a one-year International Master’s Degree program related to One Health and conducted in SEAOHUN member countries
- Must be the applicant’s first Master’s Degree
SEAOHUN may provide the full grant of yearly tuition and stipend OR a partial grant that covers only the yearly tuition fee, depending on the application and budget.
The following deliverables are expected from SEAOHUN Scholarship recipients:
- Quarterly progress reports submitted to the SEAOHUN Secretariat
- Proof of successful degree completion within two weeks after graduation
- An article or abstract submission to demonstrate the One Health knowledge, skills, and experience acquired from the program
- A plan to use acquired knowledge and skills in career development
- The application must be endorsed and signed by the Head at your employed unit or Head of Department or Faculty Dean in case of students
- Proof of acceptance from the Master’s Degree program
- A one-or two-page resume (Education, working experience, and highlights of professionalachievements)
- A vision statement not to exceed 500 words (Calibri, 12 points) that describes how you will applythe knowledge gained from your studies in your career and how it will contribute to the applicationof One Health principles
- Academic Transcript of Bachelor’s Degree with grade/ score description
- Master’s Degree Program’s description and modules,
- A copy of the photo page of your valid passport
*All documents must be in English or provided with English translation
The information and application can be downloaded at https://www.facebook.com/se